Re: Gnome Core compile failure

On Oct 23, 1999, Cory Watson <gphat@cafes.net> wrote:
> Errors compiling gdk-pixbuf-0.3
>
> gdk-pixbuf.h:64 parse error before `ArtDestroyNotify`
>
> Ive examined it, I dont see anything wrong with syntax, this one is beyond
> me, any help?

You have an old version of libart, which is included with the gnome-libs
distribution.  According to the Bonsai page below, ArtDestroyNotify was
added to libart on July 16th.  You need to update your gnome-libs.  You
might be able to get away with just updating libart, but I wouldn't
recommend it.  (cvs checkout libart_lgpl).

http://cvs.gnome.org/bonsai/cvsblame.cgi?file=libart_lgpl/art_pixbuf.h&rev=&root=/cvs/gnome

John