Re: Make Netscape Panel Aware?

This is a window manager issue.  Some WMs (I think IceWM does this) will
not maximise a window over the panel.  If your wm does not do this and it
really bugs you, either 1) change window managers, 2) bug your current
window manager's author to add the feature or 3) write the feature
yourself and submit it to your window manager's author.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/