Enlightenment

Without a good reason, I decided to upgrade my RedHat 6.1 installation to
the newest gnome and enlightenment releases.  I had traditionally been using
the "clean" themes for enlightenment but now for some reason it no longer
exists.  I've sampled a large number of other themes from
http://e.themes.org but they are all either too weird or too "dark and
murky" or both.  I just want a simple clean theme again but I don't even
know where to begin recovering the one I had before I "upgraded."

Any advice or help on this one?