Re: Select and Paste

gnome terminal uses the standard X selection mechanism.  Just select the
text with the left mouse button, and use middle click to paste it where
you want it (note that pasting into a terminal will paste at the insertion
point rather than where you middle clicked).

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/