Re: Enlightenment

You can probably use the clean theme from the version of E that came with
RH6.1.  Using gmc or mc, look at the RH 6.1 CD, and find the enlighenment
RPM.  Open it up and find the usr/share/enlightenment/themes directory
inside it.  Now copy the Clean (and maybe CleanBig) directories from this
location to /usr/share/enlightenment/themes.  You should be able to use
those themes again now.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au