Re: Gnumeric 0.39 problem -- undefined symbol _Py_NoneStruct

_Py_NoneStruct is the C implementation of the None object in python.
Unless you use the python plugin in gnumeric, you can ignore this message.
It indicates that the plugin was not linked correctly.  If you built
gnumeric from CVS, make sure you have a relatively recent libtool
installed (I have 1.3b on my system).  If you built from the tarball, you
could try installing libtool and running "libtoolize --force" in the base
directory of gnumeric and try compiling again.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/