Re: ALS and an observation

OK There you go guys .. Here is the original LinuxToday posting where users say
what they thought of the article, he he ! http://linuxtoday.com/stories/11328.html
and this is the address of the actual article it self  which was published on
Techweb http://www.techweb.com/se/directlink.cgi?CRN19991018S0059 ..

oh ! and I forgot .. they mention that the kernel version that ships with RH
now is 22.2.12 wow !! I am way behind :)

Maher

--
muhri@muhri.net --  http://www.muhri.net