Re: ALS and an observation

* Andrew Clausen (clausen@alphalink.com.au) wrote:
> Maher Awamy wrote:
> > > Probably making "Gnotices" our main page would help?
> > I too feel the same way Miguel .. anybody else .. I vote once !
>
> I also think Gnotices aren't updated enough.  Whenever I look at
> it, its the same as the day before.
>
> It needs to be made "essential" reading, along with Freshmeat and
> SlashDot, etc.
>
> Andrew Clausen

This could be facilitated by developers being more forthcoming :)

Announce software progress more often, tease users with hints at new
features, keep the traffic high and interesting...

I know I'd follow it more if it changed more than once per day ;)

I'd love somewhere to waffle on about libguide progress or applet
ideas/things I don't have time to do yet... Why not put the stuff on
the site for those who don't subscribe to the mailing list...

Tom.
--
    .^.     | Tom Gilbert, England | tom@tomgilbert.freeserve.co.uk |