Re: tasklist issues

On Thu, 21 Oct 1999, Joey Reid wrote:

> Jacob Berkman wrote:
>
> > > 2.  If I iconify a window from the menu gotten by right-clicking the
> > >     task in the tasklist, my auto-hide panel afterwards stays unhidden
> > >     indefinitely, until I bring my cursor back into the panel area and
> > >     move it outside again.
> >
> > This doesn't seem to happen for me...
> >

> I have the same problem - Redhat 6.0, October gnome.

I did a quick test and found another instance where the
panel doesn't autohide.  If you show a hidden window by
selecting the option from the right-click menu, the panel
won't autohide until you bring the cursor back over the panel
again.

BTW, I'm running RH6.1 and October GNOME.

--Juan
martinez@eecs.cwru.edu

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development
of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
                                       Bill Gates, The Road Ahead