Re: Adding apps to the panel

Elliot Lee wrote:

> Are you sure this is October GNOME? What does 'ldd `which
> gnomepager_applet`' say?

I´m pretty sure that it´S October GNOME since I downloaded it only a
week ago... At the end of this eMail you can find a list of all the
files I downloaded and installed. I did ldd on gnomepager_applet. Since
the output was rather long, I´ve not included it in this mail. Instead
you can have a look at it by going to
http://www.nightcastleproductions.org/various/pager.txt

> What happens if you run any of the other applets from the cmdline (e.g.
> fifteen_applet)? The same thing?

I´ve tried fifteen_applet and some of the other things and I got
basically the same message.

Here´s the promised list containing all the files I downloaded (all in
tar.gz format):

audiofile-0.1.9
esound-0.2.15
glib-1.2.6
gtk+-1.2.6
imlib-1.9.7
gtk-engines-0.8
ORBit-0.5.0
gnome-libs-1.0.53
libgtop-1.0.5
libxml-1.7.3
libghttp-1.0.4
libglade-0.7
control-center-1.0.51
gnome-core-1.0.53
mc-4.5.40
gnome-utils-1.0.50

Again, thanks for your help and I hope that you (or somebody else on the
gnome-list) can help me solve this problem...

Nils