Re: gnome-utils, gnome-pim, control-center and c++ under Solaris

> > Secondly, when I run the configure script for control-panel, it
> > complains about not finding imlib > 1.8.7.  This is strange because
> > all the other packages that I compiled before it seemed to be able to
> > find imlib.  any suggestions here?

I forgot to mention LD_LIBRARY_PATH that lists the directory where to find
shared library.
But I suppose you know this basic feature.

--
Nur der kleine Geist hält Ordnung, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
Seuls les petits esprits aiment l'ordre, le génie maitrîse le chaos.