Re: Desk Guide Applet

Actually, that was part of the complaint, the memory footprint of each
respective piece, the task list and the desk guide, are each as large as
the gnome pager so you aren't saving any memory, and for those that use
the pieces together in one panel where they would have run the pager,
they are effectively doubling the memory use.

--
TTFN
MikeB

Application development is a race between software engineers who
try to create fool proof programs and the universe which is trying to
develop superior fools.

	So far, the universe is winning.
	Let's not give it any help...