Re: panel

On 19 Oct, Tobias Klaus wrote:
| time the panel test stops. When I try to start the panel manually, I get
| the following warning:
| Xview warning: SERVER_IMAGE_PIXMAP: unable to get geometry
+--->8

Uh?  The panel doesn't use Sun's XView toolkit.  Is the panel trying to
swallow an OpenWindows/XView program or something?  Or are you running
the panel under ol(v)wm (haven't tried that but it wouldn't surprise me
too much if olwm gets confused by something)?

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu