Re: Two Gnome Wishes

On Mon, 18 Oct 1999, Phil Risby wrote:

> I have been playing with various window managers and desktop environments
> and I can switch to about 8 different ones and of course gnome is there
> Running RH 6 on this machine
> So far my favourite is gnome with sawmill
> Two wishes:
> 1) That everytine I run gnome ( whatever the wm) that I didnt have to clear
> up the core files it always leaves behind
> this has been a problem with all my installs ( 3 machines) with default RH 6.

Please update to October GNOME (http://www.gnome.org/start/). The GNOME
included in RHL 6.0 is pretty outdated.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.