Re: GNOME on Ice

On Sat, 16 Oct 1999, Kevin Atkinson wrote:

> Here is a nice article on using the IceWM with GNOME:
>   http://www.linuxpower.com/display_item.phtml?id=140
>
> Truefully I don't know why you gnome and RedHat folks like that slow
> Enlightenment so much.

Stereotyping is the straightest path to a toasty flame :)

I use icewm on my work box. It has a few issues (e.g. windows move when
the panel does) but works.

A lot of people seem to like sawmill these days, as well.
-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.