Re: Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:

On 16 Oct 1999 14:37:20 -0400, Miles Lane <miles@amazon.com> wrote:
>I am getting this error when I try to run gnome-session.
>I compiled gtk+ and glib from 1.2.6 source tarfiles.
>Any suggestions about how I should fix this?

Which module is gtk+ unable to find? I think the mailing list software
chopped off the last part of the Subject:.

-- Elliot					http://developer.gnome.org/
The first thing a programmer needs to admit is that any program is by far
more complex than his own mind. Thats why he partitions it into neat
pieces and avoids complexity.