GNOME and Solaris x86

Before I register on this mailling list perhaps someone can tell me if
this is the correct list.

I am trying to get GNOME up and running on Solaris x86.  I have
everything installed and compiled as in the instructions

http://www.clanger9.demon.co.uk/computer/gnome/

Although this allows me to compile most things I have problems with
applet and the control center. I would appreciate some help on this but
would like to know which list is the best too send the info too. I am
prepared to put the effor into getting it to work and make the
information available for other people either on the above web site or
on one of my own.

Please let me know which is the correct GNOME mailling list for problems
like this.

Dave

--
Email: mailto:grindrod@ihug.co.nz