Re: Integrate VMware and Gnome

It seems to me that Open Source Software developers should
care about interoperating well with both open and closed source
software products.  I have heard a lot of good things about VMWare
and I think it's bad form to snub a request for interoperability
information.  Of course, it would be delightful if they wanted to
open up key parts of their source code using LGPL.  Then we could
attack the interoperability for both sides.

	Miles