Desk Guide Followup (was Gnome comments:)

"Eric Gillespie, Jr." wrote:

> Sorry, I just found another complaint. In Gnome Pager, you could hide the
> question mark and arrow-that-pops-up-the-winlist. With Desk Guide, I don't
> see an option to hide it. It's quite redundant, since I have the Tasklist
> applet running.
>
> --
I get frequent seg faults with Desk Guide.  It happens when I do
something in one program tha tmay cause new windows to be created or old
ones destroyed.  For example, it often happens when I double click
something in gmc to launch a program.  If I'm running the new task
applett as well it crashes first, then desk guide crashes.  I've
reported this to gnome bug, but wondered if anybody else had seen it?  I
run RedHat 6.0 with gnome 1.53 RPMS installed and WindowMaker 0.61.

Also, a functionality question. Why can't I use desk guide to drag a
window onto a different workspace?  Window maker allows it if you drag
the window itself, but desk guide can't do it.

--
Paul E. Johnson        			email: pauljohn@ukans.edu
Dept. of Political Science     		http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn