ORBit versions ?

  I normally use cvs and was checkout/update last night after adding some
'*-1-0' tags (per some recent messages here) and then comparing versions
against the tarballs from the ftp site. I noticed ORBit was v0.5.0 in the
lastest tarballs yet from cvs I only v0.4.93. I've been using the
'FOR_PANEL' tag (recommended some time ago), my question is should we still
be using the 'FOR_PANEL' tag or can we do away with that now ?

--
Dawn: The time when men of reason go to bed.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)