Problems: gnome-media (cvs)

  As of last night, 'gnome-media' from cvs appears to be missing a
'ro.po' file. Tried updating a couple of times, but it just doesn't
appear to be there :-(. Removing all references to 'ro.po' and 'ro.gmo'
from po/Makefile allowed it to build/install.

--
Why don't you come over and we can do math in the bed; add the
bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and I'll multiply.

Mike Hall <mhall@riverside.org>, ICQ: #37292579, http://www.riverside.org
System Administrator (MH993) (*nix, OS/2 certified - C, Perl, CGI hacker)