Re: Re: Magellan, the KDE e-mail integrated system

I, for 1, wouldn't mind assisting anyone who would start coding a "Magellan"
type email client for Gnome. I just wouldn't want to start the project ;-)
Also, to whomever *does* start the project, feel free to use any source code
that you can from my mail client ( http://www.xtorshun.org/spruce ).
Also, feel free to send me patches to improve mine ;-)

It's been a while since I've been to #gnome, how's Evolution doing?
I'll be around again eventually (homework is the pits, ain't it?)

Learn from my mistakes:
1. if you plan on using plain-text mailboxes, use an index file as well ;-)
2. use standard mbox format ( RFC 822 format )
3. coding email clients is one heck of a big headache - don't do it ;-)

Jeff

--
Spruce: Now evidently my cycloptic collegue informs me that that can't be done.