thank yous

i just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded to my question
concerning dev tools.  i'm currently in the process of doing the Code
Fusion review.  i have to admit the two tools i've reviewed are pretty
damned amazing!  Code Fusion uses many of the tools this group spoke of
(but it's own editor) as does Visual SlickEdit.  i have to confess that
VSE is my fav of the two and would highly recommend it - although they are
both pricey (299.00+).

anyway...my reviews will be up soon if anyone is interested.  (i've done a
good comparison of KDE and Gnome that ran quite some time ago...don't
worry, Gnome won! ;-) )

anyway...thanks again...

oh, one more thing.  what i'm hoping to do on TechRepublic is get a weekly
Gnome report going.  by doing this i don't have to depend on any one
person but can hope to have a few people contributing to this.  this
weekly report can pretty much cover any aspect of Gnome - so long as it's
technical in nature - from developement to implementation to use.

anyone interested in assisting this project (remember it's a paying gig)
let me know.

that's all for now. ;-)

---------------maybe that goes without saying----------------------------