Re: Zvt doesn't display S-Lang colors (for mutt)

On 09 October, 1999 - Tomasz K?oczko sent me these 1,9K bytes:

> If zvt negotiate TERM="xterm" that above behavior is completly correct
> because xterm is native mono termina (look at X11R6 xterm documentation).
> If You want You can hack zvt for negotiating TERM="xterm-color" instead.
>
> If You don't belive that xterm is mono terminal than run:
>
> $ TERM=xterm tput colors
> $ TERM=xterm-color tput colors

S-lang also looks at $COLORTERM .. if set, it assumes a color capable
terminal.

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric@ing.umu.se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå