Re: panel-client? (Re: GNU Midnight Commander 4.5.39 is released)

"James M. Cape" <jcape@jcinteractive.com> writes:

> Well, keyboard navigation is part of the user interface, but the way the
> panel works now, an extension to the wm spec is necessary (unless one
> wants to mess with keyboard shorcuts across the various WMs).

Isn't there anyway to just provide an easy command to tell the panel
to open?  Given this, I think most reasonable wm's should be able to
bind it to the key of your choice.  Or is it more complicated than
that?

Tom
--
Quote of the day for Friday, 8 October, 1999:

"If you plan for the worse and the worst does not come, what does
come is at least better."

  - Michael Messinger