Re: GNOME users site update

On Tue, 5 Oct 1999, Aaron Worley wrote:
> site, but could use some more (wo)manpower.  I guess I
> personally would prefer working with the GNOME website
> folks to starting up a new, independent project.

The new site is in CVS under the 'gnomeweb' module which you can even get
via anonymous CVS. You should be able to check out that module, build the
site, and view it on your local machine.

Anyone that's interested can go ahead and start working with this site;
if you make changes, create a patch with "cvs diff -u" and send it to
webmaster@gnome.org to be applied.

Havoc