GNOME users site update

I received a large amount of positive feedback
regarding the idea of a GNOME users site.  Several
people were eager to help out.

Based on this, I have made some queries around to see
if:
A) anyone else is already working on this and could
use some help, or
B) if they would be willing to host the site.

I am still waiting to hear back from the www.gnome.org
people.  (Did you guys get my message?)  I think Havoc
or Elliot mentioned that they were working on a user
site, but could use some more (wo)manpower.  I guess I
personally would prefer working with the GNOME website
folks to starting up a new, independent project.

If this does not pan out, people have sent in several
offers to host the (currently hypothetical) site.
When I hear back from the GNOME website people, I'll
send out a message to those people to contacted me,
and we'll decide what we want to do.  If anyone has
any other ideas, please let us know!

thanks,
 Aaron

=====