Re: libguide - [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

* James Henstridge (james@daa.com.au) wrote:
> One other option would be to wrap the scripts in CDATA sections.  It would
> look like:
>   <![CDATA[
>     if (a < b && b > a)
>       print "something";
>   ]]>
>
> No XML tags will be interpreted between the <![CDATA[ and ]]>.
>
> Also, there is the xmlNodeGetContent function that can be used to get the
> content of a node, which decodes entities for you.
>
> James.
>
> --
> Email: james@daa.com.au
> WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/

Aah. Thanks a lot. I'm still pretty new to XML, and this helps a lot!
I can use this to get going on some scripts ;-)

In the future, if I put in my DTD that certain tags contain CDATA,
will they behave this way without extra taggage? I think so, but
have yet to try it...

Thanks again for this tip!

Tom.
--