gBackGround applet version 0.9.5

As some of you may remember I said I was going to make a background changing
applet.  Well I have.  It is called gBackGround and is availiable in
tarball format at

http://www.cs.utsa.edu/~gsalinas/gBackGround

The site has been hastily put together so I could get this out and get some
feedback, so it is a little shabby.  The web site details the features of the
applet and has some screenshots of the various windows.

The only major thing that needs to be done as of now is supporting multiple
desktops.  I have to do some research on how to do this or wait for gdk to
include support for this sort of thing.  It works fine on your first desktop.

Keep in mind that this is my first time doing anything like this and I am
still very much in the learning stage.

Enjoy.

                                        -Govind Salinas