Re: libguide - [Fwd: Returned mail: User unknown]

One other option would be to wrap the scripts in CDATA sections.  It would
look like:
  <![CDATA[
    if (a < b && b > a)
      print "something";
  ]]>

No XML tags will be interpreted between the <![CDATA[ and ]]>.

Also, there is the xmlNodeGetContent function that can be used to get the
content of a node, which decodes entities for you.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/