Re: db2html quick help

Damon Chaplin wrote:

> You need to add the catalog entries from the stylesheets to your main
> catalog file, and make sure they point to the right files.
> Here's the sgml.catalog file from my copy of the stylesheets:

Thanks for the input.  I finally figured out what was going on--it was basically
like you said.  I ended up figuring out what catalogs I needed (I guess I hadn't
hit on the right combination last night).  I have those now in a file called
/usr/lib/sgml/catalog, which contains:
CATALOG "/usr/lib/sgml/gnome/sgml.catalog"
CATALOG "/usr/lib/sgml/stylesheets/nwalsh-modular/catalog"

where /usr/lib/sgml/gnome/sgml.catalog contains the gtk-doc-extra tree.  Now I
(finally!) don't get any errors.  I'm slowly figuring out how the Docbook beast
works...

Dan