Re: Why defaulting at $HOME/.gnome-desktop ?

Do this:
perl -pi -e 's|directory_you_dont_want|directory_you_want|g' ~/.gnome/session

For me, I gnome was defaulting to one of my source directories, and I got it
to point to .gnome-desktop, which I wanted. The problem is the session file.
Change it, and it should all be OK, though this is with 1.0.40, not 1.0.50.