Guide 0.1.2

Hi,

I am having great trouble getting email to Tom Gilbert at freeserve, it
seems always to be returned 'User unknown'. Does anyone know another
address for him or the libguide project.

I have had my troubles with Virgin's (free) webservers but the email always
seems to get through. Connectfree seem to deliver email properly too but
I'm not sure that they are still registering new 'accounts'.

I now have too long a message to post to a list and I would really like to
reestablish contact.

Regards, Dermot