Re: Guide 0.1.2

* Dermot Musgrove (dermot@glade.perl.connectfree.co.uk) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am having great trouble getting email to Tom Gilbert at freeserve, it
> seems always to be returned 'User unknown'. Does anyone know another
> address for him or the libguide project.
>
> I have had my troubles with Virgin's (free) webservers but the email always
> seems to get through. Connectfree seem to deliver email properly too but
> I'm not sure that they are still registering new 'accounts'.
>
> I now have too long a message to post to a list and I would really like to
> reestablish contact.
>
> Regards, Dermot

Hi,

This is very strange, as I have not had this problem before, (or at
least no one has complained of it to me).

All my other mail seems to arrive, but I guess you can't tell if it
doesn't...

Could you send me one of the bounced messages so I can have a look.
(If noone minds, you could send it to the list, and I'll get it that
way, as I always seem to get list mail).

In general though, if you want to talk to me about the libguide
project, feel free to send it to the list (as long as it isn't
negative ;-)

Sorry you're having problems :(

Tom.
--