Install October Gnome as user

Hello everybody,
I have access to a RedHat 6.0 workstation, but only as
user. I am interested in upgrading it's Gnome to October
Gnome, but the problem is that I don't have the possibility
to install it as root. Do someone know if it is possible to
install October Gnome( or most parts of it) in my home
directory and if it is what should I have to change to get
GDM to start it? I can compile it from sources if needed,
as I have done with other programs.
Thanks in advance,

Arkaitz.

Arkaitz Bitorika