Gmc strangeness

Hi,

I have a little problem with gmc.  I have dragged an icon to the
desktop, and when I log in, the icon is as it should be. Then I click on
it, and it greys out, and strangely, it remains like that no matter what
I do.  If I double click it, the application opens, but the icon is
always greyed out.

Also, how do I change the font used for the title under the gmc icons.
On my laptop (800x600 75dpi fonts) it is ok and legible, but on another
computer (1200x1024, 100dpi fonts) it is very small and quite illegible.

Several other programs (gnomecal for example) use very small fonts
sometimes, that I cannot find a way to change through the gnome
interface.  This should be possible.

Gmc is really a very nice program, though.

--
René Seindal (rene@seindal.dk)			http://www.seindal.dk/rene/