Re: october upgrade rpm weirdness?

If all the new RPMs are in one directory, change to that directory and run
  rpm -Uvh *.rpm

If you try to upgrade them one by one, you would have inconsistent states
in between, which is why RPM is not letting you do this.  By upgrading all
RPMs at once, you don't have this problem.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/