Re: Gnome PPP dial-up problems

Well, I did the setuid on pppd (which is located at /usr/sbin/ not just /sbin) but
as soon as I click on "connect" I get the error that the "pppd daemon has died"
pap-secrets seems fine also, besides I wouldn't expect that to cause a problem
until I was trying to authenticate. This is immediate, upon pressing connect. :-(
could the location of pppd be the problem? Gnome-ppp looking for it at /sbin while
it's really at /usr/sbin?

Jonathan