Re: i586 Gnome for RedHat 6.1?

Here is what I do when I have a bunch of RPMs to install:

cd /dir/where/the/RPMS
for file in `ls` ;do
rpm -Uhv $file ; echo $file ; echo "------"; done

And then I run it several times, until I get all the RPMs installed.

It is a brute force approach, but I don't have to worry about checking which
ones are installed or not.