Re: i586 Gnome for RedHat 6.1?

Much thanks for the tip, Telsa! I did have RPM's that were not upgraded.
Just like you, I moved the RPM's that were already upgraded to a
separate directory and kept trying

rpm -Uvh *.rpm

until rpm had successfully upgraded all of the packages. By the way, my
sound works but my GNOME sound events do not work. Sean Murphy said that
an update to gnome-libs appeared--perhaps gnome-libs-1.0.54, or
something, but I can't find it? I asked him for a pointer to the RPM but
I don't think he's read his e-mail since I posted the request for the
updated RPM.

Thanks.