Re: Enlightenment 0.16.3-1: Wow! (Was Re: i586 Gnome for RedHat 6.1?)

You are right. I find E to be the zippest of all especially 0.16X even on my
P166 with 48mb of ram. I like compiling my own sources, however, If you want
binaries compiled for i586 you can always grab the src RPM's and rebuild
--target=i586 ..

Maher