i586 Gnome for RedHat 6.1?

Can the GNOME people please provide a i586 version of the latest GNOME
so that we Pentium owners don't have to rebuild the source RPM's just so
that we can make the most of our hardware? I and, I'm sure, many Pentium
owners would appreciate the added speed that i586 binaries would
provide--not to mention the convenience.

By the way, after I download the latest GNOME (1.0.53), is upgrading as
simple as

rpm -Uvh *.rpm

or will I have to worry about order or something. Please offer your

By the way, I'm running RedHat 6.1 (Intel). Thanks.
Bruce W. Bigby
Do for others what you would want others to do for you.