Re: What is magicdev? [was Re: Possible New Bug]

I think it is in the package magicdev :)  If that is installed before you
build gmc, gmc should be able to do this.

AFAIK, magicdev waits for removable media to be inserted into the machine,
and perform some action when it does.  For instance, start the CD player
if an audio cd is inserted, add icons to the desktop if a data CD or
floppy is inserted, etc.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au