What is magicdev? [was Re: Possible New Bug]

On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 07:18:19PM -0500,
Sean T. Middleditch <sean.middleditch@iname.com> wrote:
> After inserting a CD, the magicdev program places icons on my desktop.

This is the second time I've seen a reference to magicdev and the second
time I've asked what it is and where I can get it. I have October Gnome
from source tarballs. I've looked in gnome-core and gmc, but see nothing
like this. How can I get it?

--
Eric Gillespie, Jr. <*> epg@pobox.com

"I thought I was in love once. Later I learned it was an inner ear
 infection."
 --Constable Benton Fraser (Due South)

PGP signature