Re: Adding session to login]

Thank you very much, but now my script must be wrong, or there's
wrong somewhere.
I simply copied the other session scripts and replaced gnome, kde,
etc with xfce,
SO I ended up with:

    exec /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession xfce

then altered /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession to include the lines:

     exec /usr/X11R6/bin/startxfce

Originally it only said "startxfce" but I included the whole path when
didn't work to no avail.  I thought by purely imitating the other
that nothing would go wrong, guess I was wrong. When I try to start xfce
the login menu. It just goes blank for a few moments and then restarts
login screen.
Any more help would be greatly appreciated.