RE: Love/hate relationship with RPMs

If it is not putting anything in /usr/share/locale, then it is not
installing any translations.  The most common reason for this is that you
have the LINGUAS environment variable set.  It specifies which
language translation catalogs should be installed.

To fix the problem, run "unset LINGUAS" before creating the RPM.

James.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/