Re: Help Browser

> From: Pablo Saratxaga <pablo@mandrakesoft.com>
>
> On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 11:33:08AM +0200, Bjorn Andersson wrote:
>
> > On Mon, Nov 22 1999, at 10:21:44 +0100, O.Bedford@uni-koeln.de wrote:
> > > 1. Where can I change the default font? I would like to increase the
> > > font-size.
> >
> > I believe it uses the default font from your gtk theme. I don't
> > think you can change it for the browser only.
>
> And that is an error; it should use the font for the html documment
> according to the charset=... meta tag information.

If you are saying the document should determine it's own font,
I violently disagree.  The document can specify bold or italic,
but I want to set the size myself, to suit my screen and eye
resolution.  I also want to be able to read in Helvetica, even
if the author thinks I should intall fairy pink flowing script
to properly experiance his work.  Making it part of the theme
is OK but should still be easy to change independently of other
things.  I don't want to use wide borders just to get a big
font.

--
     -- Keith Wright  <kwright@free-comp-shop.com>

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>