Re: Help Browser

On Mon, Nov 22 1999, at 10:21:44 +0100, O.Bedford@uni-koeln.de wrote:
> 1. Where can I change the default font? I would like to increase the
> font-size.

I believe it uses the default font from your gtk theme. I don't
think you can change it for the browser only.

> 2. I can't select text. Sometimes this is very useful to copy examples
> from documentation.

This is a feature I have been missing very much too. It is
frustrating when you, for example, would like to copy some example
code and try it out.

> 3. The documentation says http is recognised. But when I try to access
> http://www.gnome.org it says something about me not having this
> document on my system.

Are you sure you remembered to enter the slashes? It works for me (if
I enter "http://www.gnome.org), but if I enter "http:www.gnome.org",
I get the same error message you get.

Regards,
--