RE: GNOME UI Summary [* - Nov 11, 1999]

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS SACRED
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let the user REMOVE the text labels from the toolbars!
A "small icons" option would be nice too- as the user becomes more
proficient he/she (it?) can switch to the small, label-less icons and get
more screen real estate for the stuff that really matters - their data!
I do training and I see this in action!