GNOME Help

Hi there, it's me again!  I keep finding this thing useful, and yet
finding little quirks.  :)  I'm kind of a keyboard guy, most of the
time, and I keep trying to scroll with the keyboard, but nothing
happens.  I notice that there is no cursor, which is good, but it
would be nice if it scrolled with the keyboard arrow keys, or the
little wheel on my mouse.  :)  Actually, I'd love it if it did both,
but I feel guilty for not knowing how to program it myself.
	Greg